THE PAPER CHALLENGE
Paper; it’s flat, it’s flimsy, and unfortunately gets dubbed as “a boring ole’ piece of paper” Let’s change that!
What can you do with a single piece of paper?
Grab a piece of paper, whatever other materials you find useful, your littles and go wild! Will they explore their geometric imaginations? Create their favourite animal? Or make the best paperchain on Prince Edward Island? Upload your photo here, share your submission with the world (and share often), the contestant with the most votes wins a $50 gift certificate, a Playmobil Adventure Pick-Up Truck, a Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ LEGO® Minifigure AND a Winter Wonderland Sticker Book. An overall value of $100.00!
- 1 piece of 8.5 x 11” piece of white paper May use other items to enhance your creation.
- Contestant with the most votes wins. Voting starts November 28th.
- Contest starts: November 21st and ends December 5th. (Contestants may enter the contest until 5pm November 28th.)
Owls Hollow Contest Rules & Regulations
Enter our contests to win great prizes. Make sure a parent or guardian is around to help out with contest rules.
Entries must have a parent’s consent for children under age 18. Owls Hollow retains the right to use winning contest entries for promotional purposes. Contest is subject to federal, provincial, and local laws. Void where prohibited. For full contest rules and regulations, please read below:
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Eligibility NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not enhance chance of winning. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Please check each individual Contest entry form and/or Contest announcement for age restrictions and/or special instructions.
- How to Enter The Entrant must fill out the appropriate Contest entry form or follow Contest directions in full to be eligible. By entering the Contest, the Entrant consents to the release of their name. The Entrant declares to have complied with the Contest Rules. Further, the winner must conform to all directions given by the Contest organizers or his/her participation in the Contest will be denied. All entries become the property of Owls Hollow and in contests involving sent in entries, they will not be returned to entrants.
- Contest Period All entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. (Atlantic time) on the advertised deadline date of the Contest.
- Prize The prize is neither refundable nor transferable and cannot be extended. Documents once issued in the name of the winner are not transferable or refundable. Note that all applicable taxes and issuance fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no cash equivalent is available. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED. OWLS HOLLOW RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZES WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR
GREATER VALUE. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT. 1. Winner Selection and Qualification For random draws: A random draw will be executed by Owls Hollow for the prize, Charlottetown, PEI from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest closing date. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received on or before the applicable Contest closing date. A selected entrant who has not successfully filled all the mandatory fields will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Owls Hollow shall be entitled to select a new name from the qualified entrants. Prize winners will be emailed or phoned and may be required to complete and return a release form in order to redeem their prize. Return of email notification as undeliverable after 3 attempts or return of mailed prize as undeliverable will result in forfeit of prize. By entering this Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these General Rules and Regulations. For judged Contests: Unless otherwise specified, the judging panel will consist of Owls Hollow owners and staff. Judges will look for originality and creativity from all eligible entries. Prize winners will be emailed or phoned and may be required to complete and return a release form in order to redeem their prize. Return of email notification as undeliverable after 3 attempts or return of mailed prize as undeliverable will result in forfeit of prize. By entering this Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these General Rules and Regulations. For voting contests: Voting is limited to one vote per person. Duplicate votes will be excluded from the final vote count. At the close of the voting period, the entry with the most votes will win. All decisions made by public vote are final; however in the event of a tie for 1st place, a panel of three Owls Hollow employees will cast tiebreaker votes. Online voting for the winners will start as soon as the contest is opened and will end at 12pm (Atlantic Time) of the contest closing date.
- General Terms and Conditions Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these General Rules and Regulations and by the decisions of the judging panel, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Contest. This Contest is governed by the laws of Canada. All federal and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Owls Hollow and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and employees (collectively, “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest, or the use or acceptance of any prize won. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging panel, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, USERS CAN ENTER AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF ENTRIES. ABUSERS OF THE ENTRY POLICY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED OR RESTRICTED AT CONTEST SPONSOR’S (OWLS HOLLOW’S) DISCRETION.
- Limitations of Liability If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Owls Hollow reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Except as expressly warranted herein, the Prizes are provided to winners as is without further warranty of any kind. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE HEREUNDER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this contest. If you’re under 18, parents/guardians must submit the entry on behalf of their children.
Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Owls Hollow, 95 Capital Drive, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada C1E 1E8
Before uploading your image, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.