A Fake Artist Goes To New York
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
- Players take turns being the Question Master, whose role is to set a category, write a word within that category on dry erase cards, and hand those out to other players as artists.
- At the same time, one player will have only an "X" written on his card: they are the fake artist!
- Players will then go around the table twice, drawing one contiguous stroke each on a paper to draw the word established by the Question Master, then guess who the fake artist is.
- If the fake artist is not caught, both the fake artist and the Question Master earn points; if the fake artist is caught and cannot guess what the word is, the artists earn points.
- Party Game
- Ages 8+
- For 5-10 Players
- Playing Time: 20-30 minutes