The murdered body of acclaimed, wealthy, and eccentric artist Dolores Dahl Davenport was discovered at the opening of her new art exhibit. The list of suspects has been narrowed down, but time is running out until the daughter of the deceased is convicted for the crime.
- Plentiful Puzzles: Puzzles that require critical reading or creating a timeline
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
A deductive reasoning mystery game that is great for players of any level! When the matriarch of a family of artists is found dead at the opening of her art exhibit, you must identify who within her circle is the killer. You must act fast though; her daughter has been accused of the crime and her trial is rapidly approaching!
- In this all-in-one box you’ll take on the role of an experienced but out-of-practice private investigator and review clues to rule out suspects. It's 2-5 hours of gameplay, no subscription required.
- Rule out suspects based on their lack of means, motive, or opportunity. Review fingerprints, handwriting, lab reports, and deductive reason to progress the story to its thrilling conclusion.
- Fun for the whole family! While parental guidance is advised, this box is great for players of any level
This box is perfect for:
- True-crime lovers who love deductive reasoning.
- Get-togethers and parties. Nothing brings family and friends together like murder!
- The perfect gift for the art connoisseur in your life.
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer
Number of Players: 1-5 Players
Playing Time: 2-5 hours